Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions supersede any prior agreements or representations written or oral. Brand Lifesavers terms and conditions may be amended from time to time and are not limited to those stated hereon.
- All order is subject to Brand Lifesavers terms and conditions.
- Once stock has been collected from our office, we do not have control over it.
- We do not accept any responsibility, for damages and shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
- Brand Lifesavers will not accept any returns on incorrect items which have already been branded.
- After your order has been collected, you have until 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report any missing or damaged items. No claims can be made thereafter.
- All orders placed must be in writing.
- Our quote is only valid for 14 days.
- No order will be processed, until we received your confirmation and completed company details, to make out the Invoice.
- We require full payment, for unbranded orders.
- The client is fully responsible to ensure that the holder of the trade mark and/or copyright has properly authorized the reproduction of trade mark and/ or copyright material.
- If there are any changes after production has commenced, an additional charge will be levied.
- It is the customer or their representative’s responsibility to check that orders are correct before leaving Brand Lifesavers premises. Brand Lifesavers will not be held responsible for any discrepancies thereafter.
- Where any queries or discrepancies exist on orders received by Brand Lifesavers, including but not limited to detailing of the code, colour, quantity, or description; the order will not be processed until the query has been resolved. If no instruction or communication is received within 72 hours the order will be deemed cancelled and a new order must be placed.
- An amended order will be regarded as a new order, turnaround time will start all over again.
- The client must advice in writing of any changes of address, company details, signing powers or authority to place orders.
- For branding orders, we require 50% Deposit payment for order to start and the balance once the order is ready at dispatch.
- Please contact your account sales person, to ensure that they did receive your proof of payment. We cannot be held responsible for missed deadlines, if you did not confirm with your account sales person.
- Please make sure that the reference on our bank statement, is your business name or the Invoice number. If we receive proof of payment without any reference, it will be difficult for us to allocate it and this may delay your order being released.
- If you are short paying an Invoice due to a credit note or discount, please make sure that this information is indicated on your proof of payment to avoid possible delays.
- Production will only commence the day after payment has been received.
- We will do an artwork first for approval, before we will start with the mass production process. Once final artwork has been approved, an order cannot be cancelled.
- Our branding Leadtime takes 7-10 working days, all depends on the quantity, complexity of branding required and production capacity in the operation.
- Brand Lifesavers will not brand items that have been procured from an alternative supplier.
- The type of branding available may be limited by the item chosen, and certain branding applications are only possible on certain items. Current branding guidelines are available on Brand Lifesavers website.
- We will not accept any returns on branded items unless defective.
Cancellation and Return Policy:
Order cannot be cancelled or returned except in accordance with the following provisions, and subject to agreement with Brand Lifesavers.
- Orders cancelled before collection are subject to a 15% handling and cancellation fee.
- If your order is not collected in 10 working days, it will then be deemed cancelled and a 15% handling and cancellation fee will be charged.
- Orders that was collected and returned within 10 working days, are subjected to a 20% handling, and return fee.
- Orders returned must be in its original condition, unbranded and not damaged in any way.
- All returns must be accompanied with the original Invoice.
- No orders will be returned, that was branded by a third party. The client is responsible to check for any defects before proceeding branding with a third party.
- No returns will be accepted on sale items.
- Written orders constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid, before further orders will be processed
Sample Return Policy:
- Samples less than R30 will not be accepted.
- Memory Cards cannot be returned for a credit. We would request you purchase a dummy memory stick samples.
- Samples returned must be in its original condition, undamaged and in the original packaging.
- It might take a week to carefully check the returned samples, before refund/credit can be made.
- If there is any damage to the samples or the packaging, it may result in refund/credit not being issued.
- When you return samples, make sure that you bring the original Invoice with the returned goods, for the refund/credit to take place.
- Orders need to be paid within 5 working days of invoice date. Should we not receive any payment within this period, orders will be cancelled.
- We will only release your order once the funds are reflecting in our bank account.
- Our bank details can be found on our Tax Invoice.
In case of a cheque deposit into our bank account, stock will only be released once the funds have been cleared.
- Our preferred payment method is Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Payment outside South Africa takes about 4-7 working days to clear.
- Brand Lifesavers reserves the right to withdraw or amend credit facilities at any time.
- Goods remain the property of Brand Lifesavers until paid for in full.
- Non-payment resulting in legal/collection fees being incurred will be for the client’s account.
- Credit card payments will not be accepted where a discount has been negotiated.
- A levy may be charged on credit card transaction over R10 000.
- Please ensure that your courier knows for who they are collecting and how many parcels they are collecting
- Please give your driver or courier company the reference number for your order, so that there is no delay.
- Orders will not be released until full payment has been made for your order.